Work Ready – SA
WorkReady is a program of the South Australian Government which financially supports a range of training, employment and skills initiatives.
Target Training is proud to be a WorkReady service provider. WorkReady Employment projects means we are able to assist employers with recruitment, training and placement of employees into employment.
Eligibility and subsidy criteria apply for this program.
- Must be an Australian citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident, a New Zealand citizen living in South Australia, or an eligible Visa holder on a pathway to Permanent Residency
- Must live or work in South Australia
- Must be 16 years of age or older
Whether you are employed or unemployed, at school or not, prior education or not; contact us for more details of courses available and delivery arrangements.
You can find more about this initiative at the WorkReady website.
The qualifications that we can offer you under this WorkReady program are:
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality. This qualification is available to school students. Please visit this link for more information
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality. Funding available under a Training Contract, including ASBA (Australian School Based) arrangements.
For more details on these qualifications, please go to the front page of our website and click on the qualification title.
From the first of January 2015 all students participating in Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). We are required by Commonwealth legislation to have this number recorded for your training and cannot enrol new students without this number. If you do not have a USI you can find more information on obtaining one here. Your USI is used to report your Training Activity Data to the Department.
The co-contribution for students who meet both the eligibility and entitlement criteria under WorkReady is $350.
Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer. For more information on how to apply for this please refer to our Student Handbook or visit this web page or contact us on 1300 736 005.