Gain the skills required to:
- conducting research to collect and analyse information in a range of reports
- encouraging creative and innovative workplace solutions
- consulting with others to develop a range of plans and reports
- managing, fostering and facilitating change
- liaising with stakeholders and promoting participative workplace arrangements
- identifying new and emerging opportunities for the business and
developing strategies to capitalise on them
- contributing to the development of other team members
- developing systems that are flexible and responsive to changing
- providing feedback on team performance to colleagues and managers
- planning for contingencies and performance of staff and systems
- applying risk management processes to business operations
- assisting others to acquire new knowledge and skills to improve team
and individual performance
- dealing with contingencies
- managing own time and priorities
The Diploma program is typically delivered over a minimum 12 month period using a blend of on and off the job approaches. We combine group learning sessions with self-directed reading, summative assessment projects and research activities that combined we have allowed up to 600 hours for total volume of learning at Diploma level. The qualifications can be fast-tracked, depending on current competencies of learner as well as their available time in completing the requirements. For learners completing the qualification via traineeship arrangements, we recommend a minimum of 36 hours of face-to-face group training sessions for Diploma level (12 units x 3 hours each). In this way learners can learn from each other while being guided by the experienced facilitator.
This qualification can be completed via any of these pathways as follows. We offer flexibility with this qualification.
If you have skills and experience to meet all the competencies of any unit/s, and can demonstrate/document that competency, then you may apply for RPL (recognise prior learning). Please contact our office for more details of this assessment-only process and an application form. Learners should allow 600 hours to complete the qualification in this format regardless; however, this is assuming that they are able to provide sufficient and current evidence.
There may be a number of people in your organisation that can come together for a series of training sessions in your workplace, or an agreed alternate location. We have an 12 session ideal structure for Diploma however the amount of time face-to-face can be discussed and agreed depending on the current competencies of the participants and viability of them coming together. This involves a combination of summative and formative assessments that include research, written tasks and demonstration activities.
It may not be possible or preferential to co-ordinate face-to-face sessions so we can also assist you through the qualification via post, email and phone support. Learners should allow up to 600 hours regardless.
You may prefer a combination of face-to-face sessions supported by email support and telephone conferencing. We can structure a program by incorporating all of these options.